Damien Hailey (samas_1@hotmail.com)
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 03:58:35

Hi, I'm basically a Newbie to the ML, but this Idea's been kicking around in my head for a while, so I decided to get it out.

What if you put some of the characters, situations, and/or mobile suits from the Gundam Alternate Universes into the Universal Century Timeline?  As either main events or side stories.

Case in point for Gundam Wing, a possible side story would be set in the Zeta TIme Period, featuring a young prince of a small kingdom (Quatre) who, with the help of a salvage group(the resto of the Wing pilots, plus other cast members), protects himself and his kingdom from a Titans commander.  Instead of piloting actual Gundams, most of their Mobile Suits would be kitbashes of old OYW mecha that would have many of the Same characteristics of the original Wing Gundams, like the Heavyarms being built from parts of a Guncannon and/or the Heavy Gundam.

Anyone else with ideas for ther series'?