Scott Alexander Frantz (hikrill@earthlink.net)
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 20:08:34 -0500

I'm up for that. I have worked in the comics field for about 5 years. For a
small independent company called Rebel studios. I have had 4 books on the
racks a series called Darkstar. Currently working on a book entitled
GOTTERDAMERUNG. Go here to see a few scans
http://corcyson.tripod.com/gotterdamerung_artworks.htm hit the
GOTTERDAMERUNG ARTWORKS LINK.

Please contact me and I will send you some more work.

Scott Alexander Frantz
hikrill@earthlink.net
corcyson@netzero.net
ikari@gloryroad.net
"SIEG ZEON"

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On Behalf Of
Danny Kim
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 5:53 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] Re: Looking for Script Writers and Mecha Designers!

Look! Effects Inc., Los Angeles based special effects company is in
search for Script Writers, Mecha & Industrial Designers.
We are currently developing a movie involving giant fighting robots, and
I thought GML will be a great place to find some experts in this field.
This is serious project and we only want a serious talent.
Anyone interested please contact Danny for more information by email at
danny@lookfx.com or call 323-469-4230.

Danny Kim
Look! Effects Inc.
849 N.Seward St.