Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:52:12 -0500

> hey i would like several tees but how much do they cost??

Um Penguin... I've blocked you now, so I won't get your responses
but I'm saying what some other GMLers will probably say to you in
the future.

Please don't use HTML email, many people can't read it, it messes
up formatting, and causes other problems.

Please don't send 5 or 6 "me too" messages, if you aren't really going
to add anything to the conversation, then it gets really annoying and
people will block you.

Also try leaving in at least SOME of the previous email in your message
so all of us that aren't psychic can actually know what the heck you are
replying to.

Paul