Nathan Le (raptor_03@yahoo.com)
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 08:52:47 -0800 (PST)

--- Mark Simmons <scorpio@best.com> wrote:
> Nathan Le asks,
>
> >-how tough are gundarium armors? how can Gundams
> and
> >other MS survive crazy falls from 50 m in the air
> >unscratched? should they not be dented?
>
> Gundarium is pretty tough, but it's not
> indestructible. When mobile
> suits have to take a drop, they ususally use their
> thrusters to brake
> their descent. Got a specific implausible scene in
> mind?

yes i do. scene from ep4 of gundam 08th MS Team. When
Karen vs. Apsaras 1, she took a crazy fall, Then
Sanders, after the beam saber attack. from what i
figured, a 50 m drop results in a final velocity of
about 71 mph. a MS that size(18 m tall) cannot survive
a drop like that.

ps: How tall a the trees in the jungle? MS in OYW
period are 18 m tall right? those trees have to be at
least 60 ft tall to cover the gundams.

thanx for clearing this up

http://gundam.aeug.org/