Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:28:10 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: garrick lee <goner4sure@yahoo.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: December 4, 2000 12:21:12 PM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] Is Bandai screwing with First gundam??

>> Yeah, I know I could import it. Frankly I'm
>> satisfied with my classic
>> VF-1S, and VF-1A toys,

>mine are in shambles. :(

At least you have them! All that's left of my die cast VF-1S is a foot and
my VF-1J Millia Type model (along with my Zetaplus C1) is no where to be
found. :(

>> and don't even plan on buying
>> the Toycom valks,

I've been thinking of getting the Hasegawa ones.

>> even if they ever do materialise on this side of the
>> Pacific... But I
>> absolutely hate Harmony Gold for what they've done.
>> Robotech bashing
>> aside, (which is hard to do sometimes.^_^) this is
>> the lousiest thing
>> I've ever seen a US company do to anime fans...since
>> robotech the movie
>> atleast. (I couldn't resist.)
>

>*bashes brett with the shin garrick tomahawk*

>well, though i've since migrated to the original
>macross saga, robotech still forms a lot of the
>nostalgic content of my kiddiehood. i still remember
>the robotech opening. i think minucci did a great job
>with the score.
>

>> > the yf-19 was *underwhelming* to say the least
>
>> I was so unimpressed with my Mac 7 VF-19 (Blazer)
>> that I sold it.

>you WHAT???

>argh.

>*sob*

Oh, and my (actually my brothers) Fire Valkyrie is a wreck too.

>-garr

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.