Jose Luis S Manalansan,IV (joemann4@edsamail.com.ph)
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:18:37 -0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

>How about:
>
>"In anticipation of your insight into the future"
>
>(Something I saw on a Gundam calendar)(Captures the spirit of an optimistic
>dawn of a Newtype era)
>
>or:
>
>"Amuro... Gundam... ikimaaaaaasu!"
>
>Instead of a Wing tee, how a bout a Fed tee and a Jion tee with insignia on
>the chest? (a la the Autobot/Decepticon TF tees).

Some Insignia I've seen

Feds
13th Autonomous Corps
Jion
3 black Stars
AEUG
Titans
Neo-Jion
ZZ Gundam Team
League Militaire
Zanscare Empire
Shuffle Union (ok there's 5 insignias not including DG's)
OZ (although all the G-Boys & Zechs,Millardo,P.Wind have their own insignia)
White Fang
Moon Race

Take Your Pick!