Peter Carranza (uc0088sentinel@hotmail.com)
Tue, 05 Dec 2000 23:47:18 -0800

How about:

"In anticipation of your insight into the future"

(Something I saw on a Gundam calendar)(Captures the spirit of an optimistic
dawn of a Newtype era)

or:

"Amuro... Gundam... ikimaaaaaasu!"

Instead of a Wing tee, how a bout a Fed tee and a Jion tee with insignia on
the chest? (a la the Autobot/Decepticon TF tees).