Wed, 06 Dec 2000 18:14:40 +1100

At 11:09 PM 12/5/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Anybody seen this one(Which apparentally has Two-Mix on some kind of
>international quest to follow some kind of UFO). I'm curious, did Sunrise do
>it, and also who's the character designer? It almost looks like Sadamoto to
>me...

Is it online anywhere?
Andrew Dynon

There are certain sincere practitioners who, out of ignorance
and lack of contact, believe only in their own religion and
consider other religions wrong. In some cases it is the result
of teaching, but usually it is due to lack of contact, lack of
awareness and real understanding of the deeper value of the other
tradition. Once you realise that there are wonderful people
among Christians and Muslims, you automatically develop an
appreciation for their tradition.
        - The Dalai Lama, _The Transformed Mind_