Jim Huang (tyhuang@OCF.Berkeley.EDU)
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 22:42:44 -0800

On 4 Dec 00, at 0:22, Edward Ju wrotf:

> >While doing my X'mas shopping, I came across this:
> >
> >http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4894561891/

> Hmm... maybe a PR thing? Or maybe he got too depressed
> because his most succesful creation became a parody of
> itself?

If it's really a Hide( of the band X) situation, I don't think he would
had failed. After all, he does not own right to most of his creation,
so it's not like his estate will see much benefit.

I guess I wil have to read it to find out.

Anyway, there is another jem I found:

We all know that Mamoru Nagano is, "a man with interest in many
areas." But did any one really expect him to dabble in this area?

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4419032154/

Frankly, I think it's just someone with same name. If it's really him, I
will be really supprised.

Before I place my orders, does anyone have experience with
amazon.co.jp? I am interest in hear about a comparsion of their
international orders, i.e. in comparsion with HLJ, R10, etc.

Jim Huang