garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 22:30:39 -0800 (PST)

glad i waited for the gouf custom. all things being
equal, the one with the bigger gun takes the cake. :D

> What we really need is a Bandai
> Representative who is willing to
> pass our sometimes in(s)ane demands for specific PG,
> MG, and HGUC kits up
> the line, and give us feedback on the possibilities.
>
> E.o.S.

i'm willing to stand on my head and squawk like a
chicken for a perfect grade strike valkyrie with all
the works (no part swapping -- part swapping is for
sissy models :P). heck, i'm willing to kill
(chickens) for that.

-garr
craves chicken with gravy...