Jose Luis S Manalansan,IV (joemann4@edsamail.com.ph)
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 11:00:35 -0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

>the SDF-2 I actually have Macross Perfect Memory, though a friend is
>borrowing it right now, and I could swear that they actually have a picture
>of an SDF-2. I am not sure if it was actually shown in the show, or just a
>concept sketch, but it was labeled as SDF-2.
>
>Jason

It's probably the REAL SDF-2 also known as Megaroad-01/Megalord-01. These SDF-2 IIRC from the mecha domain were produced for long range colonization prior to the Macross 7 colonizatoin fleet. IIRC the VF-01 serie were either replaced or supplemented with a newer Valkyrie VF-4 serie codename "Lightning III".

There was a short video featuring the departure of the Megaroad from earth accompanied by a sayonara concert courtesy of Linn Minmei.