APhil63515@aol.com
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 21:27:50 EST

Hi, my name is Anthony Phillips and I'm in the process of starting a new
hobby magazine and need some good dependable people to write for the
magazine. Sorry but don't have the money to pay people to write for this
magazine as of yet so if you would like to write for free then email me but
not by the mailing list also you will need to know alot about gundam models,
macross, patlabor, deviel man,model airplans, and ships. but this magazine
will have mostly gundam and macross models in it so if you would like to
write email me at this address write email me at this address aphil63515@aol.com.