Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Tue, 05 Dec 2000 07:37:52 -0600

Roland Thigpen wrote:

> that would explain her love of showers (my mother died her hair for a
> while and always had to shower to apply the die correctly). Roland

The purpose of all the showers was fan service... at least in the
original. H_H BTW max's hair is probably dyed, but I bet Millia's is
natural, since a female zentradi wouldn't bother with something so
cosmetic as dying hair.

Their kid who's name is Komillia (child of Millia) Maria Jenius,
actually showed up as the main character in "Macross 2036", a
sidescrolling shooter for the PC engine super CD game system... she was
alot better looking than Jeanne Francaix! (Dana sterling) ^_-

---Brett Jensen