Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Tue, 05 Dec 2000 19:10:34 -0600

KurenaiJiku wrote:

> Weird...does it say that that's the SDF-2 in Flashback? Because I
> have a completed concept line art here labelled SDF-2 and it's not the
> Megaroad. I heard about the Megaroad, but I never heard it was
> actually completed.

as others have stated the un-finished SDF-02 hull was re-furbished and
redesigned before compleation as the Megaroad-01 Colony Ship.. i'd be
very curious to see any sketches of what the compleated Warship SDF-02
would look like

-Les

--
"He's a God, it'll take more than one shot."
     -Lady Eboshi, 'Princess Mononoke'