Tue, 05 Dec 2000 15:40:14 -0800

I think that goes for Mospaeda as well (the Invid Invasion story). From what I remember, Robotech is the product of three different animation series, butchered and then placed together again to form some kind of plot. Macross is really unrelated to Southern Cross (this should be obvious because I don't think Max is capable of siring a blonde) and Mospaeda. Anyway, in the old days, many probably thought Robotech rocked, but when more anime came along, with the realization that they've been ripped off, well...

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"

Great Gift Idea! FREE cell phone, internet ready at Lycos Marketplace http://www.inphonic.lycos.com/redirect.asp?referringpage=www.lycosd1