-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 11:11:30 -0800

> any star wars maniacs here kind enough to give me a
> list of the star wars novels currently out (and the
> chronology of the novels?). when i stopped reading
> the x wing series, it was at volume 4, and i got the
> socks shocked off me when i saw the series at volume
> 12 already. :P i'm seriously behind, if you
> haven't noticed. :D

What? You mean they don't list the previous books in the series in the current
edition?

You should be able to find a list of books, in chronological order, on one of
the left-hand pages in the front of the book. And, if they're smart, they
usually have advertisements (if not order forms) that give you the ISBN all
through the last half-dozen pages.

-Z-