KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@rtsfan.com)
Tue, 05 Dec 2000 09:13:22 -0800

Actually there is in fact the SDF-2.  I have an Entertainment Bible which displays the SDF-1 and SDF-2 with the DYRL version of the SDF-1.  Surprisingly, the SDF-2 looks a lot like the DYRL SDF-1 version at first sight...but when you compare them side by side, uh no... :)  Totally different.  In the ending of the series, they probably did mention the SDF-2, but then didn't actually build enough of it for you to see.  I do have the design for anybody who wants to see...I'm just too in a rush to scan it in.  Maybe later.

Kuren

In a message dated 12/4/2000 6:42:54 PM Central Standard Time,