Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 10:30:14 -0500

> I'm thinking a line art picture of the RX-78-2's head, either from a side
or
> front view would look pretty cool,

Is that original RX-78-2, Katoki styled, PG styled with opening hatches, or
what?

> with the GML text around it for the
> front. The back could have some funny saying or somesuch regarding our
> obsession =) It also needs to be designed such that it will look good on
> either a white or grey T-shirt.

As far as designs go, white grey or black would all require lineart to be
either
black on white, and white or light grey on grey or black. Since I've never
seen
color shirts from Cafepress (good or bad) I wouldn't make any assumptions
about their colorfastness and how much it would look like anything we sent
them.
Black/White/Grey is harder to screw up.

Well text ought to be up to the fan(atic) like old UC fans might like

You will witness the tears of an age
or
Survive and find yourself Newtype

but Wingnuts
I'll kill you (in Japanese of course)

> "Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil."

Actually I want THAT on a shirt... With Giren or his sister on the front...
Of course Garma's Funeral with great big "Zeig Zeon" on the back might
get some people worried.