Penguin21512@aol.com
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 23:06:43 EST

This message is in reply to another one of the e-mails about the shirts.

Preferably I would go for a Gundam Wing shirt but thats all I have seen.  I
have tried to order the Gundam series online but i've had no success all.
 Also I am new to the ML and would like to know how to post a main message
and how to reply to messages so they will appear on the site archive.  I
could get a friend to draw a shirt but he is only experienced with Gundam
Wing.  Although if i gace him a pic of an earlier Gundam series or Something
after GW he could still probably draw it but i dunno how long it would take
him if i could actually get him to try.  Also i have tons of sites to get
some awesome pics can internet pics be used for shirts cause i would
definately go for that.

P.S. I read about the infringement yeah i see but some pics are not actually
copyrighted some are just created clips and most people just steal their pics
anyway so i dunno if we would be in trouble for copying them onto a shirt(in
a way it might be promotion but hey who knows) My dad has a program for
making shirts on the comp i will try it and see if it will work. so if the
idea above is good i will try to find some pics(with some help from every1
else) and maybe we could get some shirts going. So i dunno.