MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 04 Dec 2000 17:48:17 EST

first time, and I realised that all the things that never made sense in
Robotech, that I kinda ignored, suddenly made sense. Since then I've been
on a mission to enlighten Robotech fans to the glory of Macross. or
something like that. ^_^<<<<<<

Like what? I have seen Robotech, but I have never been able to see the uncut original Macross. What are some of the diferences? I mena besides the whole Protoculture/Robotech Masters crap. Are there any websites that highlight the differences?

Jason