Brandon Perlow (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Mon, 04 Dec 2000 11:33:02 +0000

Hey , It seems I m going to be busy for a while, and I would like to
offer the opportunity, to anyone who is an experienced modeler, to build
some of my stock of kits for me. If some one in your life says you cant
build models to make money, well heres your chance. Im living in LA ,
and Id like to finish my backstock models,but due to other commitments,
theyll just collect dust. I will pay cash for someone to build and paint
models for me.. If you are good at airbrushing and puttying then Im more
than happy to commision you.. All I ask if your interested that you live
in Southern California and you email me back in private.. If you have
photos to show your skills that would be great too...