Tue, 05 Dec 2000 05:39:13 +1100

At 11:02 PM 12/3/00 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 12/3/2000 10:36:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>oom9@crosswinds.net writes:
>

>I'm just curious as to why was it made...was there interest in making a
>live-action Gundam series? Also, what's with the Canadian actors?
>

> Wish I knew. Maybe it's just to see how a live action show with CG MS would
>turn it? I think I know why the G-Savior, the first one, has those spindly
>arms. According to The Gundam Projects write up on the mecha itself, the
>G-Savior is modular, to increase speed for it's space mode, the armor on the
>arms and upper thigh/hip area was taken off to lower it's weight. The ground
>mode is the same robot, just with all the armor put back on. I really,
really
>like this idea! This is practical and makes sense, one mecha that can be
>adapted in battle, for different combat situations, is a valuable MS indeed!

According th Mark's writeup, it changed from Space to Ground mode
mid-battle upon going inside a colont. Fair enough, but where did the
extra arm & leg armor for ground mode come from?
Andrew Dynon

There are certain sincere practitioners who, out of ignorance
and lack of contact, believe only in their own religion and
consider other religions wrong. In some cases it is the result
of teaching, but usually it is due to lack of contact, lack of
awareness and real understanding of the deeper value of the other
tradition. Once you realise that there are wonderful people
among Christians and Muslims, you automatically develop an
appreciation for their tradition.
        - The Dalai Lama, _The Transformed Mind_