Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Sun, 03 Dec 2000 21:36:19 -0600

The US version of course. If they are willing to allow that kind of frankenstein job
of a story mode, on a game which has Mecha and characters from the best UC series,
what else might they be capable of.

Even though I do like wing... The idea of Heero Yuy piloting the Quebely (Much less
beating Char) is too damn disturbing! I love Zeta, and MSG and I don't want them
screwing em up. I also have some real issues with the way names were romanized, I
hope to god Kamiru isn't gonna be the official spelling of Camille when Zeta does
come out. And what's up with that announcer... "Zed Gan-Damn" "Q-belay" etc... eww.

Brett Jensen