garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 04:21:12 -0800 (PST)

> Yeah, I know I could import it. Frankly I'm
> satisfied with my classic
> VF-1S, and VF-1A toys,

mine are in shambles. :(

> and don't even plan on buying
> the Toycom valks,
> even if they ever do materialise on this side of the
> Pacific... But I
> absolutely hate Harmony Gold for what they've done.
> Robotech bashing
> aside, (which is hard to do sometimes.^_^) this is
> the lousiest thing
> I've ever seen a US company do to anime fans...since
> robotech the movie
> atleast. (I couldn't resist.)

*bashes brett with the shin garrick tomahawk*

well, though i've since migrated to the original
macross saga, robotech still forms a lot of the
nostalgic content of my kiddiehood. i still remember
the robotech opening. i think minucci did a great job
with the score.

> > the yf-19 was *underwhelming* to say the least
>
> I was so unimpressed with my Mac 7 VF-19 (Blazer)
> that I sold it.

you WHAT???

argh.

*sob*