garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 03:59:18 -0800 (PST)

er...uhm....eh...

at the risk of overstaying the welcome mat of this off
topic star wars thread...

any star wars maniacs here kind enough to give me a
list of the star wars novels currently out (and the
chronology of the novels?). when i stopped reading
the x wing series, it was at volume 4, and i got the
socks shocked off me when i saw the series at volume
12 already. :P i'm seriously behind, if you
haven't noticed. :D

-garr