Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 03:12:46 -0800

>>I just flipped through the Dec issue of MG and there's nothing regarding the
>>MG S-Gundam. Model Graphix has been pretty devoid of exclusive new MG info,
>>kind of a fall from grace since they were really rocking in the mid 80s
>>with Gundam coverage.
>
>I love Model Graphix because they're filled with lots of hand-drawn art
>illustrating procedures and all that.
>
>Are there any recent issues with an emphasis on Gundam stuff?
>The only ones I can think of are the Sentinel and 0083 issues released in
>the last 2 years.

The Dec. issue has a "MS Bootleg - Zaku Remixes" section, kitbashing 1/144
Zaku variations out of anything from a FG Gundam to the HG Gouf Custom,
HGUC Hizack/Gouf, etc. They include:

RMS-006 Lo-Zack - a Fed version of the Zaku II with chest vent and Gundam
        shield, in Powered GM colors

RMS-106 Hi-Zack - basically the HGUC version with weapons kit from the
        old Zeta line

RMS-119 EWAC-Zack - used a 08th MST Zaku II kit and a recon plane kit.

MS-06F Zaku II (0083 version) - used parts from HG 08th MST Zaku II, 0080
        Zaku FZ, HG Gouf Custom and HGUC Gouf kits. Looked every bit as
        good as the B-Club resin.

MS-06R-2 Johnny Ridden's high mobility Zaku II - hmm... I like the MG better!

RMS-108 Marasai - HG Zaku II from 08th MST + 1/144 Marasai + HGUC Gouf

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0