Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 02:19:33 -0800

>Who's piloting who's mech in GBA? IIRC someone named Nichols pilots the
>Psycho Gundam MKIII

It's a new character named "Valdor Farkill" (go ahead, laugh). From the
way he's dressed and what he says, I think he's from the Wing universe
since he aspires to be "better than Treize".

After you defeat the Psycho Mk III there's one final boss who's even
cheaper... and its pilot ain't from UC either.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0