Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 02:12:20 -0800

Nope. The synth should sound modern enough to tip you off that it's a
newer recording. IIRC it's ripped from the cut scenes of MS Gundam v2.0
for PlayStation.

>> Not exactly a new low seeing what kind of crap were licensed out to cash
>> in on Wing's newfound popularity in the U.S.
>
> But those were licensed out - Bandai made the game themselves...

I think Bandai of America ordered a "Wing" version of GTBM2 from Bandai of
Japan, so they didn't care too much if the game flopped, since there's
always "the other Bandai" to blame.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0