Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 01:08:20 -0800

>> Well it is, since they reanimated everything (some were even done in CG
>for
>> the PS and DC versions, which weren't in the SS original), I don't think
>> there was any recycled footage in any version of Giren's Greed.
>
> That's what I mean - there are improvements that are really good, unlike
>GBA...

What sucked about Giren's Greed was that they recycled music from previous
Gundam videogames... the ones I remembered were from the 1st-person shooters
made for the PlayStation.

>> LOL... it's kinda disturbing to see Heero fighting all these UC characters
>> and mechs, most of them coming across as wimps or bad guys. They
>certainly
>> won't sell many copies after people find out the only mech they recognize
>> in it was the Wing Gundam, with no Epyon, Deathscythe, Heavyarms and the
>> rest in sight.
>
> Make me sad just to see how low can Bandai sink to get money...

Not exactly a new low seeing what kind of crap were licensed out to cash
in on Wing's newfound popularity in the U.S.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0