APhil63515@aol.com
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 03:40:12 EST

My associates and I are in the middle of designing a new magazine called The
American Hobby Journal Magazine and we are looking for companies that would
like to carry this magazine. This magazine includes photos, reviews,
how-to's,
buyer guides, and supplier's guides on models and a different movie and model
review each issue. The first issue will be out on January 1, 2001 and will
come out every month. It is 6.95 per magazine, 24.99 for a year
subscription, and 40 plus a free gift for a two year subscription. If you
would not like to carry the magazine but would like to place an ad the
following are prices according to size:

Small- $80 Small Color-90
Medium- $110 Medium-120
Full size- $150 Full size-160

Please contact us about this and if this is not the e-mail address to send
this to please contact us with the right e-mail address. Thank you for your
time.

Anthony Phillips
      Anthony Phillips
Editor and chief of The American Hobby Journal