Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 00:36:18 -0800

>There was what appeared to be a prototype S Gundam leg spotted in an issue
>of Hobby Japan, I believe.

That's the December issue IIRC. But it was from the Gundam Express column,
where they've often printed designs submitted by readers in the past.

>I suppose Bandai's running out of Gundams to
>MGize(The F91 and V are a little too small), so they're turning to the manga
>I quess.

That's funny... I'd have expected them to do a "GM Head" or Blue Destiny
MG kit first. Heck, there are still 2 more Gundams from the MSV line that
they haven't exploited in plastic injection form yet.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0