Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 00:29:03 -0800

>> >I'm just concerned anytime anyone
>> >wants to "Improve" on a classic anime. Just look how Bandai "Improved"
>Gundam
>> >The Battle Master 2.
>
> It could be better, as I remember the footage from Giren's Greed seems
>to be better than the TV or even movie version I have seen.

Well it is, since they reanimated everything (some were even done in CG for
the PS and DC versions, which weren't in the SS original), I don't think
there was any recycled footage in any version of Giren's Greed.

>> Were you referring to the "improvement" from 1 to 2 or from 2 to the U.S.
>> version (Gundam Battle Assault)?
>
> I called that hacking...

LOL... it's kinda disturbing to see Heero fighting all these UC characters
and mechs, most of them coming across as wimps or bad guys. They certainly
won't sell many copies after people find out the only mech they recognize
in it was the Wing Gundam, with no Epyon, Deathscythe, Heavyarms and the
rest in sight.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0