Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 21:18:44 -0800

>>If you want to see the G-armor, the Gyan, the Zaku I, the Bigro, Grabro,
>>Zakurello, etc. get the tv series. The Movies cut out the strange MA's.
> exactly, exactly, so I've made up my mind. Where can I get the episodes
>before waiting for them to come to America??

The entire TV series was digitally remastered and released as 2 LD boxsets
for the 20th Anniversary of Gundam. I am not sure if it's a limited
release or not, you can e-mail or browse CD Japan's website:

> [CD -Japan]
> http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/
> (e-mail)info@cdjapan.co.jp

The remastered series was being gradually released on VHS, but you're
probably better off with the LD box, which featured brand new illustrations
on the sleeve jackets.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0