DogyWonder@aol.com
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 23:39:54 EST

eh.. less protection..

In a message dated 12/3/00 8:03:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<< Wish I knew. Maybe it's just to see how a live action show with CG MS
would
 turn it? I think I know why the G-Savior, the first one, has those spindly
 arms. According to The Gundam Projects write up on the mecha itself, the
 G-Savior is modular, to increase speed for it's space mode, the armor on the
 arms and upper thigh/hip area was taken off to lower it's weight. The ground
 mode is the same robot, just with all the armor put back on. I really,
really
 like this idea! This is practical and makes sense, one mecha that can be
 adapted in battle, for different combat situations, is a valuable MS indeed!