BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 23:02:09 EST

In a message dated 12/3/2000 10:36:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

> I'm just curious as to why was it made...was there interest in making a

  Wish I knew. Maybe it's just to see how a live action show with CG MS would
turn it? I think I know why the G-Savior, the first one, has those spindly
arms. According to The Gundam Projects write up on the mecha itself, the
G-Savior is modular, to increase speed for it's space mode, the armor on the
arms and upper thigh/hip area was taken off to lower it's weight. The ground
mode is the same robot, just with all the armor put back on. I really, really
like this idea! This is practical and makes sense, one mecha that can be
adapted in battle, for different combat situations, is a valuable MS indeed!

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"