Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 20:01:23 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Edward Ju" <gundam@loop.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2000 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Is Bandai screwing with First gundam??

> >I'm just concerned anytime anyone
> >wants to "Improve" on a classic anime. Just look how Bandai "Improved"
Gundam
> >The Battle Master 2.

    It could be better, as I remember the footage from Giren's Greed seems
to be better than the TV or even movie version I have seen. We can wait
until PS2 version of Gundam is out before we decide whether any rework would
be bad, since I heard the footage shown in the game would be enhanced...

> Were you referring to the "improvement" from 1 to 2 or from 2 to the U.S.
> version (Gundam Battle Assault)?

    I called that hacking...