Sun, 03 Dec 2000 15:21:59 -0800

On Sun, 3 Dec 2000 09:52:08
 Omotai wrote:
>Have you ever heard "Dare" or "Touch" from the Tranformers the movie
>soundtrack? I would have recommended those for your song.

I haven't seen this video yet but judging from the comments it seems pretty decent. The only other one I saw was done by maboroshi studio using Megadeth's "Sweating Bullets" for an Escaflowne video. It was OK, and as Echo/Fox said, it must not have subs. As for songs with a punch (especially for those heated battle sequences) why not try Metallica's "Blitzkrieg", Iron Maiden's "Back in the Village" or Sabbath's "Iron Man".

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"

Great Gift Idea! FREE cell phone, internet ready at Lycos Marketplace http://www.inphonic.lycos.com/redirect.asp?referringpage=www.lycosd1