Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
3 Dec 2000 15:59:01 -0000

On Sun, 3 Dec 2000 09:52:08 -0600 Omotai <bustamanted@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Have you ever heard "Dare" or "Touch" from the Tranformers the movie
>soundtrack? I would have recommended those for your song. By the way how did
>you make the video, tools, etc? I'd like to make some of these. Anyone seen
>the Sailor Moon one set to "Mortal Kombat"?

You mean the one made by Aluminum Studios? Yes, I like it, and most of the others on that site...especially Larger than Life set to Cowboy Bebop footage and the Lain videos, and...well, ok, I like all of them.

Dare and The Touch would probably make good songs for something like this 0083 Vid, with Dare being the better choice I think (listening to my Transformers the Movie soundtrack right now as a matter of fact, Instruments of Destruction might also work, but I don't know), but what I'd like to see is Psychokorp's Gundam music vid set to Queen's One Vision. I've seen some of the other stuff they have and it's quite good.

I have to agree with what has been said before. This video really needy something more fast paced. Parts of it fit the song, but mecha action really needs something more fast paced, or maybe classical. But it was pretty good for a first attempt (of course, I can't say too much against it, as I've never tried to make one and don't have the equipment for it anyways).

Roland