Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 08:03:58 -0500 (EST)

Sorry for sending this (or another version of) out again, my mail service is
getting a bit buggy ( I wonder if the traffic from the Ml is to blame) and i
thought tht the first one didn't come through.

------Original Message------
From: Franz Co <ms_slasher@mail.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: December 3, 2000 10:51:41 AM GMT
Subject: RE: [gundam] 1/144Gp03S?

------Original Message------
From: Loran Seakku <neogohan@nc.rr.com>
Sent: December 2, 2000 11:56:08 PM GMT
Subject: [gundam] 1/144Gp03S?

>A friend of mine got this model. I never even knew it existed, >I had seen
>the mecha on mechadomain, but that was the only picture of it >that I've
>seen. Well, that is one kick ass kit. Does anyone have it? I >never knew
>how cool the GP03S looks. They should make a master grade of it.

Benn thinking that too. Infact I've been loking at the line art and working
out how they would do one. They could start with the NT1/GM Custom frame.
The GP03S's body may not have the upper vents but has about the right shape
(it angles a bit), just change the middle part and the backpack. The legs,
or more precisely the internal frame is small eneough to allow a different
types of outer shell to be put on it. The waist would need minor
modification as would the arms (w/c if they do right would allow for other
MG GMs since the elbow joint is the same). Accesories would have to be
those binders, the shield, beam rifle from the GP01 (optional), the folding
bazooka.
What do you think?

Franz

P.S. If there's anything I want from the Alex/GM Custon frame, it would have
to be the GM Sniper Custom 2 though.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.