Peter Carranza (uc0088sentinel@hotmail.com)
Sun, 03 Dec 2000 00:37:36 -0800

And if you haven't seen "Grave of the Fireflies" yet, you absolutely must.
It hit home pretty hard for me, as my mother's hometown of Hitachi was
burned down during the firebombing, and she was seperated from her parents
for a month. She is now mentally ill, and I can't help but wonder if this
traumatic childhood experience contributed to that.

Pc