Sat, 02 Dec 2000 23:08:01 -0800

Roland Thigpen wrote:

> Point...but I've always been of the opinion that the Empire's upper echelon maintained a VERY tight control over the things that were allowed to be shown on Coruscant. Plus, it just seemed that the news got out too quick. Maybe if they were sent in "real time", but I don't think even the emperor was that cocky.

Nonsense. He had "foreseen it".
=P
He used that phrase so many times...
*shudder*

In all seriousness, I dunno. Its just a possible reason, created after the fact, and people can argue over it until they're blue in the face. If you look hard enough, you can always find a way. Its just a matter of seperating the plausible from the implausible.

junior