Sat, 02 Dec 2000 19:39:52 -0800

Roland Thigpen wrote:

> Would it be possible to get a list of the 'Mechs in the game? I could ID the new ones....and I definately do not like the sound of that Mad Cat Mk II. That's just plain stupid.

Haven't played the game, and I'm not familiar with most of the battlemechs in it, but I can tell you that the primary difference between the Timber Wolf and the Mk. II is that the shoulder missile launchers are tilted slightly upward. I could be mistaken, but I believe that this is to allow them to be used for indirect fire over hills and whatnot.
From an article I read, I also understand that two of the new mechs are the Uziel and the Thanatos.

junior