Loran Seakku (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Sat, 2 Dec 00 22:29:34 -0500

Ok, I mentioned earlier that I have never seen Mobile Suit Gundam (But
I've read alot about it and seen other series) And I still don't know if
I should get either Mobile Suit Gundam tv eps or the MSG movies... I know
MSG is coming to America next year but frankly... I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!
Does anyone know where I can buy MSG episodes fansubbed?? Does anyone
have any tapes that they don't watch anymore and can sell to me?? Help me!!