Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 21:06:04 -0500

It's possible they'll have the un SEified movies on the DVD too.
The only change I personally had a problem with was the Greedo one.
  BTW I think Tomino's supervising the dub, not the other stuff.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On Behalf
Of Brett Jensen
  Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2000 8:33 AM
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Subject: Re: [gundam] Is Bandai screwing with First gundam??

  BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

      Since Tomino is involved with the US version of First Gundam, there's
    really no need to worry. Since he did create it and all.
    Aaron
    "Believing a sign of Zeta"

  Tomino worship aside...^_^ That's not nessisarily true.
  It's kind of like "Star Wars: special edition", some people like the added
stuff and some (Myself included) Don't. And I really resent George Lucas for
not letting Myself and those like me purchase the Original movie that we
grew up with, ever again.

  I'm just Glad I was able to get the THX pressing of the original movies on
LD, But an Anamorphic DVD would have been sweet.

  ---Brett Jensen