Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 07:33:14 -0600

BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

> Since Tomino is involved with the US version of First Gundam,
> there's
> really no need to worry. Since he did create it and all.
>
> Aaron
> "Believing a sign of Zeta"

Tomino worship aside...^_^ That's not nessisarily true.

It's kind of like "Star Wars: special edition", some people like the
added stuff and some (Myself included) Don't. And I really resent George
Lucas for not letting Myself and those like me purchase the Original
movie that we grew up with, ever again.

I'm just Glad I was able to get the THX pressing of the original movies
on LD, But an Anamorphic DVD would have been sweet.

---Brett Jensen