Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 20:22:36 -0500

The GP03S kit was pretty good when it was first made, but not so good by
today's standard. The huge veniers/thrusters behind its waist take away a
lot of its poseability. The waist is fixed. However, the folding manipulator
arms are kind of cool, but need painting. Also they become loose after a
while. Same goes for the foldable bazooka.

I believe many people in this list, include myself, are eagerly waiting for
Bandai to release the GP03S as a MG or HGUC kit.