Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 07:52:52 +0800

> > Wow, if I didn't know any better I'd say you were my father, being the
huge
> > history buff that he is. Especially when it comes to topics such as
this.
> I may be old enough to be your father -- I just turned 49 in September.

Uncle Z! Uncle Z! <grins>

> History is one of the three pillars of civilization, along with language
and
> mathematics. If you don't know where you've been, how can you ever hope
> guess at where you may be going? The best way to avoid making mistakes is
> learn from the lessons of those who have, including yourself.

How very true. this is the reason why those subjects should be taught
rigorously. When I was in school over here in the philippines, I had the
fortune of being taught by Irish Jesuits, and boy, they're sticklers for the
history part, not so much on the math, but the history and language, ugh.

Good question: I don't remember if there were priests in Gundam, aside from
those mentioned in Duo's past. so...in UC, were there priests?