Ricky Lai (x-lai@uchicago.edu)
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 17:55:26 -0600

That is what I heard she said too, but then it would have to be perfect timing
for self-destruction to go off, because the explosions happened right when the
Quin Mantha's fannels performed an all-range barrage. As senseless as the ZZ
series is, it makes no sense for Emily to detonate La Vie En Rose, given that:
1) Neul-Aghama, which Emily wishes to protect, is close by (beats me how it
manages to retreat so quickly in facing Quin Mantha's wrath); 2) she was
praying that Bright would protect her, therefore self-destruction would
contradict the logic; and 3) self-destruction won't harm the enemy a bit,
especially when it is Quin Mantha.