Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 14:38:15 -0600

>It seems to be the story of Tezuka I was talking of. Two boys, both german
>but living in Japan one is a jew. Wheh they were children they were
>friends,
>but the german (not jew) goes to Germany and becomes a nazist. After The
>two
>Adolfs will meet only to fight each other. Was this the story you had
>heard?
>Alessandro

Yeah, that sounds like it! Is it an anime movie, or live action? I didn't
know that it took place in Japan, or even that the one German Adolph went to
war as a Nazi. I thought it was more or less based on their taboo
friendship, how society dealt with it, and conversely, how they dealt with
society.

Man, even if it isn't what I'm thinking of, I still gotta find a copy.

-G