-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 10:22:26 -0800

At 14:21 12/02/2000 +0100, Alessandro wrote:
>As Nietzsche once (in "Also spracht Zarathustra") told, I can tell you that
>Gundam is dead.

Y'know, I played Richard Strauss' "Also Sprach Zarathustra" over and over,
backwards and forwards, and I can't hear any voice at all, much less some guy
saying the Gundam is dead. Or God. Or anybody.

I tried this with the soundtrack to Stanley Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey, the
electronic version by Isao Tomita, and even that disco sounding version by
Deodato and none of them is anything but instrumental -- no hidden messages at
all.

Sorry. Just kidding. I couldn't help myself.

I'll shut up now.

-Z-